söndag 4 september 2011

A word about this blog

Wow, the first day the blog got over 1000 uniqe visitors! The reason I made this blog is that I wanted to have a place that connects all of my "girls sites" on Facebook. Also, here I am allowed to post any photos I want, wich was not the case on Facebook. Sometimes I had 20 photos of the same girl and 15 of the photos would be concidered "disturbing" by Facebook. The result was that I couldent show them to you. So, from now on, if I have many photos of the same girl or the same genre, I will make a post here.
I will update this blog every day with new photos so make sure you come here every day! If you have a blog, please link to me. I need all the help I can get to get the word out :-) Further, if you have any questions, suggestions, want to be featured on my blog or any of my "girls sites" or something else and wants to contact me, here is the e-mail you should use: Kaijzer@hotmail.com or you could also contact me on Facebook! Thanks for visiting.

p.s. If you like the blog, please click "like" in the top right column and leave a comment. I would love to get many comments! d.s

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar